Discover our VP service
As a Eurotunnel Le Shuttle VP account holder, you can now travel with a commercial van on our Passenger shuttles and enjoy the many benefits of this service.
- Book your departure time in advance.
- Avoid the peak traffic times on our Freight shuttles.
- Direct access to our Passenger terminals, check-ins and shuttles.
- Travel comfortably in your vehicle during the crossing.
The fare applies for your vehicle per direction and includes up to 9 passengers.
VP vehicles may be subject to controls by dedicated scanners on our terminals.
How does it work?
- Apply for a VP account with our Freight Commercial Teams.
- Log on to your account at www.eurotunnel.com/book/TradeLogin to make a booking. Please take note of your booking reference number.
- On your booked travel date follow the Passenger terminal directions and the dedicated "VP" route.
- At Check-in, please enter your booking reference number and display your hanger.
- Follow our dedicated VP route.
- Enjoy your crossing!
Dangerous goods (even in limited quantities) are not permitted to travel on our Passenger shuttles.
No LPG powered vehicles (or equivalent flammable gas).
Please ensure that your vehicles complies to the vehicle restrictions before travel.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I open a VP account?
Please contact our Freight Commercial teams on +44 1303 282244 in the UK or +33 3 21 00 64 65 in France (For other contacts in Europe, visit www.eurotunnelfreight.com/vans/contact).
- Do I need to book my crossing in advance to use the VP service?
Yes, vehicles without a valid booking on a VP account will not be authorised to travel.
- If I miss my booked departure time can I still travel?
Yes, your booking is also valid 24 hours before and up to 24 hours after your booked departure time, subject to availability.
- I need to rearrange my booking to next week. is this possible?
Your booking can easily be amended online via your VP account and up to 24 hours after your booked departure time. It is non-amendable and non-refundable after this period.
- I need to take a trailer. Can I take it on the VP service?
Trailers are permitted to travel with a commercial van subject to an additional charge.
- Can I travel with a refrigerated vehicle?
Yes, but your fridge unit must be switched off during the crossing.
Terms and Conditions apply